Blogger Templates for your blogspot Blog, Adsense Blogger template, Making Money Online With Tips Tricks

I already posted about Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant here and do you know who is Kourtney Kardashian Baby Daddy? Well we all don't know since she haven't tell us about it. Just the rumour, people more likely know she had a relationship with Scott Disick, and at least in July they were seen together and Scott introduced her as her girlfriend.

Kourtney Kardashian Baby Daddy

Kourtney Kardashian told today:

You’re going to have to see on the show [if Scott and I get back together]


About her pregnancy she said:
“We were in the Everglades and I kept feeling nauseous and sick and I just kept thinking, like, something wasn’t feeling right. I’ve never missed a period in my [life.]. I took like 20 test. I went to the doctor and he confirmed the news and I was just so shocked.”


So who is her baby daddy?

Tags : kourtney kardashian pregnant, kourtney kardashian, kourtney kardashian boyfriend, scott disick, kourtney kardashian scott disick

No Responses to "Kourtney Kardashian Baby Daddy"

Leave a Reply