Blogger Templates for your blogspot Blog, Adsense Blogger template, Making Money Online With Tips Tricks

Grunge Blog Blogger Template
Grunge Blog Blogger Template is originally designed by Free CSS Template and has been converted to blogger by Bie. Grunge blog come with 2 Columns, Right Sidebar, simple layout with grunge effect, suits your personal blog.

Demo | Download

1 Response to "Grunge Blog Blogger Template"

  1. SAER Says:

    dude thanks for your comment on my blog today about my premium blogger dashboard template !i was so happy from your first comment on my template since i was afraid that someone will not like it ! because it's my first creation .
    but i took your advise and i change the font title and the search bar aswell ! you check it here again and tell me please http://premium-blogger-dashboard.blogspot.com/ ! thanks ...

Leave a Reply