Blogger Templates for your blogspot Blog, Adsense Blogger template, Making Money Online With Tips Tricks

Recently Selena Gomez (American actress and singer, best known for her portrayal of Alex Russo on the Disney Channel sitcom, Wizards of Waverly Place.) tweeted today that she is to release her first album, "Kiss & Tell," on September 29th. Well, she originally stated that she didn’t want to be a solo singer, she wanted to be a band and it looks like she will be.

Selena Gomez And The Scene - Kiss & Tell

Here is what she tweeted today :

I cant wait for my record!!! Just so u know.. My band name is Selena Gomez And The Scene. The title of my record is called "Kiss & Tell" I hope you all like it! P.s. Good work out song is Ignorance by Paramore. Makes me mad.


Note : She Was beautiful and has a cute face. +_+

Tags : selena gomez and the scene

No Responses to "Selena Gomez And The Scene - Kiss & Tell"

Leave a Reply